Throughout the years, scotch has been immortalized in song. Happy and sad, fast and slow, these songs make the perfect iPod playlist to your Whisky Trail excursion.
- Ron Burgundy “I Love Scotch”: Featured in the film Anchorman, Ron Burgundy’s 9-second ode to the glories of scotch going “down, down into my belly” is short but sweet. Put it on repeat a few times for maximum effect.
- Frank Sinatra “One for My Baby (and One More for the Road)”: “We’re drinking, my friend,/to the end, of a brief episode,” Sinatra mourns near the beginning of this classic pop standard. If Sinatra’s not your thing, it’s been covered by everyone from Billie Holiday to Iggy Pop. Read more »
- 05-22-2013 | Comments Off
- 03-23-2013 | Comments Off
- 06-18-2012 | Comments Off
- 09-12-2011 | Comments Off
- 08-29-2011 | Comments Off
- 08-17-2011 | Comments Off